Sunday, March 20, 2016

You "Mustache Me" about Brag Buttons!


One of my favorite things to do is to brag on my students. I love it when they take initiative and show their leadership. I also love when students figure out a way to solve their problems. To let the students know how proud I am, I have made these brag buttons. I give them to students who have shown they deserve it. To make these brag buttons, I buy the "make your own" plastic buttons at Michael's for $5 (use a coupon and get them cheaper!) and then print and cut the sayings to go inside the button. I love seeing the kids smile when I give them a button, but the most awesome feeling is seeing the student wearing the button days later! I tell the kids to put them on their book bag when they get home so they can remember how proud I am, but sometimes I see them still wearing them on their shirt the next week :) Another option is to print them on cardstock, laminate, punch a hole in them and add a string or lanyard! Or print them on sticker paper and give them a sticker to wear for the day!!!
















School Counselor Reward Buttons
If you don't have time to make your own, I sell these on TPT. You can find them here:
School Counselor Brag Buttons Set 1
School Counselor Brag Buttons Set 2
School Counselor Reward Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment