On the first day of school we dressed up once again and delivered teacher treats during planning times. We gave out bottles of water wearing capes with a Have a Super 1st Day message and popcorn. The teacher's were very appreciative! We also included any other faculty and staff:)
To continue the theme, I created a My School Counselor is a Superhero introduction lesson for the students.
The slide show shares all the super powers a school counselor uses to help students.
- Family “I have 1 sister.”
- Interesting jobs “I feed my dog.”
- Favorite foods “I like bananas.”
- In the first, outer ring, favorite color.
- In the second ring, color of favorite food.
- In the center circle (behind the star), color of eyes.
- In the star, draw a picture of yourself with a super power!”
Finallly, I have a coloring sheet to leave with the students!
If you are interested in purchasing this My School Counselor is a Superhero Introduction Lesson, you can find it here.
Hope everyone has a SUPER year!